We are pleased to share information with you about POPB+, a Medicare-covered benefit for individuals battling Osteoarthritis. We understand the unique challenges of this condition, and we're here to provide you with a personalized, compassionate, and effective approach to managing your health.
The key to POPB+ is our specially trained nurse care coaches. Our care coaches speak to you over the phone during scheduled monthly calls. Every individual's journey with Osteoarthritis is different. That's why we create customized care plans tailored to your specific needs, taking into consideration your unique symptoms, lifestyle, and goals.
We believe in addressing Osteoarthritis from multiple angles. In addition to office care, we also put emphasis on your condition in between office visits. Our program combines our physician-based medical intervention with a customized care plan to provide you with a comprehensive approach to managing your condition. Our team conducts regular check-ins and adjusts your care plan to ensure you get the best possible care.
We work closely with your existing healthcare providers to ensure a seamless and integrated approach to your overall health and how that impacts your Osteoarthritis.
How Does It Work?
• A nurse from our team will call you each month at a time that's convenient for you.
• You will be able to discuss your current conditions, goals, risks, and any changes in your medical conditions.
• Your physician receives a progress note on your health; this information helps them keep up with you between office visits.
• Your progress note becomes part of your medical record.
• These telephone calls occur in your home and do not require a special office visit. Your regular office visits continue unchanged.
• This program is individualized to you and is unrelated to any calls you may receive from insurance companies.
• This is an excellent way for me to help you stay healthy.
Your participation in our new Medicare-covered Premium Care Program is strongly encouraged.