Sports Medicine In Boyton Beach,FL
Sports injuries are not exclusive to professional athletes; they can affect recreational athletes and active individuals, too. Common injuries include sprains, strains, fractures, and concussions, stemming from accidents, inadequate training, improper equipment, or insufficient warm-up and stretching.
At Personalized Orthopedics of the Palm Beaches, our board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic doctors specialize in treating sports injuries. Some are also sports medicine specialists, having received additional fellowship training in sports medicine.
Conditions We Treat
Our doctors work closely with our rehabilitation team, and other specialists to help our patients achieve a full recovery, and exceptional outcomes. We treat the full spectrum of sports-related injuries, including:
- Achilles tendon
- ACL /anterior cruciate ligament tear
- MCL /medial collateral ligament tear
- PCL / Posterior cruciate ligament tears
- Golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Rotator cuff tear
- Sprains and strains
- Meniscal tears
- Shoulder instability
- Shoulder labrum tear
- Shoulder impingement
- Shin splints
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Patellar tendonitis
- Femoracetabular impingement/hip labrum tear
Diagnosis and Treatment
At Personalized Orthopedics of the Palm Beaches, our sports medicine providers are dedicated to diagnosing and treating sports-related injuries. We offer conventional treatment techniques like rehabilitation to restore mobility and function. Our comprehensive sports medicine care aims to not only get you back in the game but also enhance your overall performance and health.
Our approach includes:
- Diagnosis and treatment of sports-related injuries
- Focus on improving performance and health
- Utilization of minimally-invasive techniques and physical therapy
- Surgical intervention, when necessary, performed by fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine doctors
- Cutting-edge technology for precise and efficient surgical procedures, leading to optimal outcomes with minimal recovery time.
Sports Medicine Physicians in Boynton Beach, Fl
To learn more about sports medicine and what our specialists can do for you, call Personalized Orthopedics of the Palm Beaches at (561) 733-5888, Ext. 1 to request an appointment. You may also request an appointment using our convenient and secure online form.