Personalized Medical Care
At Personalized Orthopedics of the Palm Beaches, our new concierge medicine practice model offers an enhanced patient care experience while continuing to receive the same high standard of care you have been accustomed to. The Personalized Plus Program (P3) can be summed up with three words; luxury, access, and convenience. We provide a personal, in-depth relationship with our patients by benefiting from our entire team’s experience and expertise and use of the latest and most proven techniques for solving complex orthopedic issues.
Imagine calling a direct number where a live concierge answers and schedules your appointment for this week or next week. You get a call prior to the visit to make sure we understand the goals of your visit and make sure we have everything in order to make your visit as efficient as possible. You then show up at the office and enter through the special P3 door specifically designed to avoid the waiting room, and enter the private reception area where you will be greeted by concierge staff and offered a choice of beverage. You will either have no wait or a brief time to relax in the private reception area before being whisked away for any studies needed or to meet with the doctor in the P3 consultation room or the upgraded P3 exam room. You will then experience your guaranteed appointment slot of at least 30 minutes with the doctor. At the conclusion of the visit, you will exit through the private P3 door. You will be given email access for one year to answer any follow-up questions and will be issued a USB drive with your medical records from Personalized Orthopedics of the Palm Beaches, and any diagnostic studies performed.
Patients in P3 receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed non-emergency appointment slots at the groups office same week or next week following your request when medically necessary (all emergencies should go to an emergency room). Often, appointments can be given same day or next day (not guaranteed)
- Access to a separate entrance specifically designed to avoid the use of a waiting room.
- Access to a private reception room away from the groups office, including luxury finishes.
- Access to a larger, upgraded exam room specifically designed for the P3 program with luxury finishes and enhanced technology.
- Access to a guaranteed appointment slot with one of the groups physicians of at least 30 minutes in duration with minimal wait time for appointments.
- Copies of medical records and diagnostic studies provided on a USB drive
- Assignment of a concierge to facilitate all aspects of patient care, including appointment scheduling, coordinating the scheduling of appointments for additional studies if needed, and coordination of hotel and/or transportation needs. Concierge available by a direct dial telephone during normal business hours.
- A pre-appointment telephone call from concierge to discuss the goals of the visit and optimize the efficiency of the visit.
- 12 months of direct email access to a healthcare professional, including the doctor when appropriate, to get questions answered (not involving emergencies which should go directly to an emergency room).
- Access to enroll in the P3 surgical option or other additional P3 programs.
Payment for the healthcare provided is through Medicare or other insurance plans with associated co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles. The P3 benefits are not covered by Medicare or any insurance plans.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (561) 733-5888 ext. 102.