At Personalized Orthopedics of the Palm Beaches, our innovative concierge medicine practice introduces an elevated patient care experience while maintaining our commitment to the highest standards of medical care. Through our Personalized Plus Program (P3), we offer luxury, accessibility, and convenience, ensuring a personalized and comprehensive approach to addressing complex orthopedic concerns of the hip and knee.
Imagine having direct access to a dedicated concierge who promptly schedules your appointment for the upcoming week. Prior to your visit, we conduct a pre-appointment call to understand your goals and ensure a streamlined experience. Upon your arrival, you will access our facility through the exclusive P3 entrance, bypassing the waiting room. Our concierge team will warmly welcome you in a private reception area, offering a choice of beverages.
With minimal waiting time, you will either proceed to necessary diagnostic studies or meet with Dr. Gregory Martin in the P3 consultation room or the upgraded P3 exam room. During your guaranteed 45-minute appointment, you will receive personalized care and attention from our Dr. Martin and his staff. Upon completion of your visit, you will exit through the private P3 door.
Patients in the P3 Annual Program also receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed non-emergency appointment slots at the groups office same week or next week following your request when medically necessary (all emergencies should go to an emergency room). Often, appointments can be given same day or next day (not guaranteed)
- Access to a separate entrance specifically designed to avoid the use of a waiting room.
- Access to a private reception room away from the groups office, including luxury finishes.
- Access to a larger, upgraded exam room specifically designed for the P3 program with luxury finishes and enhanced technology.
- Access to a guaranteed appointment slot with Dr. Martin of at least 45 minutes in duration with minimal wait time for appointments.
- Assignment of a concierge to facilitate all aspects of patient care, including appointment scheduling, coordinating the scheduling of appointments for additional studies if needed, and coordination of hotel and/or transportation needs. Concierge available by a direct dial telephone during normal business hours.
- A pre-appointment telephone call from concierge to discuss the goals of the visit and optimize the efficiency of the visit.
- 12 months of direct email access to Dr. Martin to get questions answered (not involving emergencies which should go directly to an emergency room).
- Access to enroll in the P3 surgical option or other additional P3 programs.
Payment for the healthcare provided is through Medicare or other insurance plans with associated co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles. The P3 benefits are not covered by Medicare or any insurance plans.