Dr. Martin’s mission is to be a caring, compassionate physician and surgeon and to provide successful outcomes for his patients.
Dr. Martin takes a holistic approach to orthopedics. Surgery is considered a last resort option when other conservative treatments have failed. A complete history and physical exam will be performed prior to recommending any treatment. He looks at the whole picture, not the individual problem or x-ray findings.
- Knee Conditioning Program
- Dr Martin Total Knee Replacement Exercise Guide
- Dr Martin Activities After Knee Replacement
- Dr Martin Total Hip Replacement Exercise Guide
- Dr Martin Activities After Hip Replacement
Dr. Martin spends a lot of time with every patient! Because of this, as well as the challenging environment and the number of patients Dr. Martin sees, the office may run behind schedule. Be prepared for this, bring a book, e-book, or magazine to pass the time. When your time to be seen comes, you will get the time you need, so please be considerate of others who need Dr. Martin’s time and expertise.